Just a quick update and clarification as we continue to re-open and re-gather.
- We continue to be cautious, and yet progressively relax cautions over time, which we will update here. If our plans are too restrictive – or not restrictive enough for you – we understand and look forward to seeing you when you are ready!
- We will continue to thoroughly sanitize our Sanctuary and Fellowship Hall both by hand and with aerosol sprays as well as bathrooms, the Crossroads, etc… through the week. We will have masks and hand sanitizer available.
- We will continue to implement “the 6 ft rule” this week as well as limit seating in the sanctuary to every other pew. We ask that you sit with your family at this time.
- We welcome all into Sanctuary and have coloring pages and activity packs available for children. Fellowship Hall is for overflow by live-stream.
- Please watch our live-stream at home if you have any cold or flu-like symptoms or fever etc..
- Some Men’s and Women’s Adult Sunday School classes will begin to meet on campus this week as well as Zoom from campus as well.
- There will be no childcare as well as no Children’s Church or Sunday School for kids yet!
- We will not “pass the plate” but will provide envelopes and giving boxes in the back of the Sanctuary by the doors as well as at the Welcome Desk.
- We will live-stream the service on Facebook as we have been doing for those not ready to come yet ,and for those that should not come for health reasons.
Thank you for all of your support and cooperation in this frustrating time; and yet church – let’s just be thankful that God has brought us to this point of re-gathering!
With much love and excitement for us all –
Your Church Staff
“Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” Romans 15:13